ShoreTel recently announced we are expanding our UCaaS solutions portfolio with their new 400 series IP phones for ShoreTel Sky. The phones are already shipping from qualified ShoreTel partners and have been available since November 2013 for on-premises customers. What does this mean for the consumer? Here’s a cheat sheet with the 5 things you should know as a user or a ShoreTel partner:
- The ShoreTel-designed and built phones integrate with all of ShoreTel’s cloud-based PBX and cloud applications
- The SIP-based ShoreTel 400 series phones are available in three models, all with superior sound quality and an array of standard features
- All of our solutions are developed and supported in-house with no third party involvement
- The ShoreTel Sky end-to-end experience includes comprehensive implementation service from a dedicated account team
- Qualified Champion Partners can offer ShoreTel 400 phones to customers for a full ShoreTel cloud offering
We designed and built the phones based on customers’ requests for an end-to-end solution that includes an integrated and high-quality cloud service for a seamless communications solution. Click on ShoreTel 400 phones and ShoreTel UCaaS to learn more.