Phone Systems for Extended Care Facilities
A Healthcare Communications System that Caters to Residents’ Needs
ShoreTel Sky Puts the “Care” into Healthcare Communications, Improving Resident and Extended-Care Patient Engagement
Today’s healthcare consumers have high expectations of their overall care and residential experience. How can you stay competitive within the senior-care continuum market? Pro-active, service-focused residential communications are mission critical. Don’t risk jeopardizing a valuable relationship with a poor client engagement. Instead, delight your residents with your attention to communications detail.
When considering phone systems for extended care facilities, the importance of a comprehensive healthcare communications system cannot be underestimated; equally important is your staff’s ability to collaborate within your facilities to optimize client engagements and overall service operations. Your ideal solution is a communication and collaboration solution that can streamline facility workflows, maximize business revenue, and reduce operational overhead
Comprehensive Communications for Comprehensive Care
ShoreTel Sky offers the most comprehensive, cost-effective unified communications solutions available in the market today–from contact centers spanning multiple locations, to mobility solutions that connect teams via smartphones and tablets, to fully hosted subscription phone services in the cloud. .
ShoreTel Sky provides features like call routing, queuing and messaging options that easily accommodate variable hours, staffing and call volume levels. You can offer callers self-service options that connect them directly with staff or with residents. And you’ll be able to communicate efficiently with your care and service teams via instant messaging, extension dialing and mobile devices to ensure responsive client service.
Collaboration Simplicity in Extended Care
- Enable remote staff training and meetings: Keep teams trained and engaged with ShoreTel Sky voice and web conferencing. Deliver training courses to multiple locations seamlessly and affordably, eliminating staff travel and the recurring expense of hosted conferencing solutions.
- Optimize resident care planning: Resident care planning meetings are so important, but your staff may not always have time to place reminder calls to family members, local physicians and consulting staff. ShoreTel automates appointment reminder calling, ensuring higher participation.
- Connect home health teams: With ShoreTel Sky Mobility and collaboration solutions, dispersed home health staff can stay connected with their PCs, smartphones, and tablets. Instant messaging and conference sessions are easy to create on the fly and even easier to join with the touch of a button.
- Enhance resident phone services: ShoreTel’s IP 400 series phones feature ergonomically designed keypads and precision-balanced, contoured handsets reduce strain on the shoulders, fingers and wrists. Create a competitive advantage by differentiating your residential voice services with our numerous design options and customizable voice features.
- Unify chain-wide phone systems: No matter how you mix-and-match equipment across your locations, system administrators manage your entire ShoreTel system via a simple “single-image” browser-based interface. And phased roll-outs easily integrate with pre-existing telephony systems.