Working Together to Delight Customers
We partner with companies that are committed to the same service standards, and understand the power of cloud computing and business VoIP to provide real business impact for clients. ShoreTel Partners work with a dedicated Partner Team which provides training and support for pre-sales, implementation, post sales and ongoing management. We have programs for channel partners as well as technology partners.
While other cloud-communications companies have added voice service as an afterthought, voice is the core of ShoreTel’s business. Because it is so important, we engineered our own hosted PBX phone system software. Owning our own technology enables us to innovate and respond to customer needs without relying on any third party.
ShoreTel Partners are uniquely positioned to offer clients access to our Call Conductor platform, engineered to be the most reliable softwitch on the planet. The ShoreTel Sky solution starts with our world-class cloud based phone system. In addition, we offer a variety of value added services to meet the needs of every client.
- In 2012, ShoreTel acquired, M5 Networks. M5 was founded in 2000 and at the time of the acquisition was the country’s largest and oldest provider of cloud-based phone systems for businesses
- The Cloud division has 200+ employees and is hiring
- ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, with offices in New York, Rochester, Chicago, Boston, and Austin
- More than 2,500 customers and 70,000 people rely on our cloud phone system
Third Party Validation
- Gartner Group: ShoreTel Sky has been positioned by Gartner in the Leaders Quadrant of the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaas) Magic Quadrant.
- SiriusDecisions: The SiriusDecisions Vendor Profile for ShoreTel Sky concludes, “Benefits from ShoreTel Sky’s VoIP/CRM integration include improvements to sales productivity, coaching and skill development, and lead disposition.”
- ShoreTel Sky has been selected for a number of industry awards including: I Love Rewards 50 Most Engaged Workplaces (2010), TMC Product of the Year (2009), INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award (2009).
- Why clients choose ShoreTel Sky
- Our Products – Business Phone Systems
- Comparing VoIP provider options