Voicemail to Email Transcription – ShoreTel Sky Scribe
Your Voice Messages Sent to Your Email Inbox
Read Voicemail? Absolutely
The ShoreTel Sky Scribe voicemail to email service transcribes voice messages from your business phone system into text and then sends it, along with a WAV file, to the email address of your choice. Whether you’re in a meeting or a noisy airport, you will be able to know who has called and read what they said. Enjoy the comfort of reading your voicemail combined with the speed, convenience and privacy of email.
Read your voicemail
- Receive and read your voicemail on your mobile phone, computer, compatible portable device and/or email
- Want to hear the speaker’s voice to listen to their tone? No problem, just listen to the attached recording of the message
Manage your messages
- Use ShoreTel Sky Scribe to sort and archive voicemail just like you do with email
- Need to find a message about a specific topic or detail? Search your voicemail for the words you want to find
- Delete voicemails in your voice mailbox simply by replying delete to the emailed message
- Have the message re-transcribed, if needed, with a simple reply to the emailed message
Throw out your notepad
- No more scrawling key information from a voicemail; important numbers, names and addresses are easy to find, easy to access and will never get lost
- Since it is part of your email, you can have anytime-anywhere access to your voicemail to lookup whatever you need
Voicemail to email is the best of both worlds. Supplement the robust ShoreTel Sky voicemail functionality that you depend on with the increased flexibility and power provided by ShoreTel Sky Scribe.
How does voicemail to email work?
- A caller leaves a message in the voicemail of your ShoreTel Sky VoIP number.
- The message is transcribed by the ShoreTel Sky Scribe service.
- The transcribed text is delivered to your email account with an audio file attached for reference.