Cloud Phone System
Finally, a Smart Cloud-Based Phone System
Cloud-Based Flexibility & Service Beyond the Dial Tone
We are voice specialists. We provide lots of business phone products and services to support voice, but our cloud-based phone system is at the heart of what we do. Easy to install and easy to use, our cloud phone system is available wherever you are.
Most service providers utilize core technology that is developed and maintained by a third party. We started this way, but our clients wanted more, so we launched our own hosted platform in the cloud. Our cloud phone system, Call Conductor is the key to our solution and is engineered to be the most reliable hosted phone system on the planet.
Our technology tailors the user experience to our unique market of cloud telephone system customers: companies who put a premium on sales and service and consider the phone a strategic part of their business. It allows us to integrate more tightly with other business applications and to have granular data measuring everything we manage. We rely heavily on direct customer input to enhance and continually improve Call Conductor, and we are not beholden to a third party juggling multiple priorities.
You’ve got a smart phone in your pocket, what about the one on your desk?
Our software makes your office phone system “smart.” How can you tell? A smart phone system:
- Ensures that callers can find you whether you are at the office, on the road or at home (find me, follow me, mobility).
- Provides you with the metrics and insight into your customer’s experience. Are they getting through to the right person? And if your customers experience is not ideal, our cloud phone system is smart enough to tell you how to optimize for the best results.
- Connects calls and conversations to customer data in your CRM system for a richer and more detailed sales or service experience. Your teams will want to use your CRM system and leverage the investment you made in the application.
Customers who subscribe to our cloud-based phone system also get:
ShoreTel Sky Portal with ShoreTel Sky Intelligence
ShoreTel Sky provides individual users as well as phone systems administrators the cloud-based access they need to configure the system, set preferences and monitor activity through a simple, easy-to-use web interface. For administrators, the ShoreTel Sky Portal is the window into the activities of your business including; sales performance, service levels and staffing efficiency.
Business intelligence refers to computer-based techniques used in spotting, digging-out, and analyzing business data. UC business intelligence aims to support better business decision making by mining the data generated by your use of the phone system. Because many important interactions occur over the phone, including information about the nature, number, duration and source of phone calls is critical to complete and useful business analytics. For customers who use a hosted contact center, call center metrics are equally as important.
Personal Call Management
Not all calls are created equally. There may be calls that need to get answered if at all possible and others that can be treated with a lower priority. We provide users with a sophisticated personal call management platform. Another advantage of running our hosted PBX in the cloud, is that we give users complete control of these features from their cloud-based management portal.
- Find Me/Follow Me - A user can create lists of numbers that he would like to be “found at” (such as a cell or home phone) before sending an inbound call to ShoreTel Sky voicemail. Find Me lists are more sophisticated than Call Forwarding because a user can configure the system to first ring the office phone, then after a number of unanswered rings, to ring a cell phone, then the home phone. This enables the use of cell phones, without giving out cell phone numbers.
- Ring Everywhere - Users can ask our cloud phone system to ring multiple phones (perhaps desk and cell) at the same time.
- Conditional Management - Different classes of calls can be handled with different routing instructions. For example, a call from the boss can trigger all phones to ring, whereas calls from 800 numbers can be sent directly to voice mail.
The ShoreTel Sky hosted phone system makes it easy for supervisors to train, coach and monitor employees on the phone.
- Barge – Supervisors can listen in on a call in progress without interrupting the call. Their presence can be announced or silent.
- Whisper – Supervisors can provide coaching, advice or corrections without being heard by the outside person.
Flexible Auto Attendant
Auto Attendants are phone system features that let callers self-direct their calls to the desired extension or group. They can be used in place of a front line receptionist or as an overflow solution. ShoreTel Sky offers both company auto attendants for calls to a main number, and personal auto attendants for calls to direct extensions.
The ShoreTel Sky system allows for an unlimited number of attendant levels. For example, a customer can be directed to “Press 1 for Sales” and then to “Press 1 for New Orders or 2 for Transactions in Progress.” Calls can be directed to ring groups, call center queues or individual extensions. The system is flexible enough to allow for different options based on the time of day or other conditions, such as a company meeting or an emergency.
Read more about our auto attendant features.
Front desk administrators and telephone attendants play an important role as the public face of many organizations. ShoreTel Sky’s Phone Assistant provides the tools necessary to orchestrate inbound calls with efficiency and grace.
Phone Assistant replaces the traditional switchboard with a cloud-based software solution. Inbound call screeners can answer calls, place calls on hold, and transfer calls to extensions in the organization, to voicemail, or to external phones all with the click of a mouse. The user friendly interface simplifies call coordination and screen pops with caller ID information make it easy to provide a personal touch.
- Phone control via software
- Corporate and personal phone book access with synchronization to Microsoft Outlook™
- Status monitoring of all company phones
- Customizable Caller ID lookup URL
- Speed dial access for screen-pops
- Power user or compact views
- Reverse number lookup for unrecognized number
ShoreTel Sky Help
ShoreTel Sky Help is a key part of the ShoreTel Sky Experience. At a time when most companies are making it more difficult to reach a live person for customer support, ShoreTel Sky remains committed to a fully managed solution for our customers with ShoreTel Sky Help. ShoreTel Sky Help makes it easy to interact with a customer support expert. If you have an issue or a question, a simple press of the “?” key on your desktop telephone will open a ticket in our CRM system and can directly connect you to our support engineers. Want to know how to use a specific feature, or how to use VoIP to improve operations? Just ask. We not only provide direct support for end-users, we make it easier than ever to do so. That saves you time and money and frees up resources to focus on your business.
International Long Distance
Local and nationwide long distance calling is included in the price of our cloud phone system. Competitively priced packages are available for clients who need outbound or inbound international long distance. Contact us today to discuss the package that is right for your business.
Now that you’ve read about it, take a look at our cloud phone system:
- Full Phone System Feature Checklist
- 9 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Cloud Phone Provider
- 5 Signs You Need to Upgrade Your Phone System
- Why you should choose ShoreTel Sky for business VoIP