ShoreTel Sky Portal with ShoreTel Sky Intelligence
Manage your phone system and your business
Self administration and phone analytics
ShoreTel Sky provides individual users as well as phone systems administrators the access they need to configure and manage their VoIP system, set preferences and monitor activity through a simple, easy-to-use web interface. For administrators, the ShoreTel Sky Portal is the window into the activities of your business including; sales performance, service levels and staffing efficiency. Phone-based Business Intelligence and Analytics can be assessed using detailed reports and customized dashboards. VoIP management has never been this easy.
Through the portal administrators and managers can:
- Access your custom Business Activity Monitoring dashboard
- Manage authorized contacts and assign phone system roles
- View and edit call flow
- Log and track service request tickets with ShoreTel Sky Support
- Manage connectivity and continuity
- Run detailed call reports
- Add, delete and edit user profiles
- Reset and unlock user passwords
- Edit ring groups
- Manage 911 addresses
- Access on demand solutions
- See current invoices and access billing history
For phone system users, the Portal makes it easy to make changes to preferences and call management options on-the-fly from any browser without involving IT. Simple and intuitive, use of the ShoreTel Sky Portal quickly becomes second nature.
Phone users can:
- Specify personal Find Me/Follow Me controls to utilize mobile devices and home phones
- Enable incoming call screen pops to see who is trying to phone and choose to answer or send the call to voicemail
- Remotely check voicemail and forward messages to coworkers
- Review records of incoming and outgoing calls for specialized record-keeping or account reviews
- Automate time-of-day controls to change forwarding options
- Set personal “disaster recovery” preferences to designate where calls should go in the event of an outage
- Click-to-dial (Click on a contact from an onscreen directory to immediately launch the call)
ShoreTel Sky Intelligence
Business intelligence refers to computer-based techniques used in spotting, digging-out, and analyzing business data. Business intelligence aims to support better business decision making. Because many important interactions occur over the phone, it is critical to have complete and useful business analytics that include information about the nature, number, duration and source of phone calls. For customers who use a contact center, call center metrics are as important.
One powerful example is the Live Answer Service Metric. Do you know how often a client or prospect calls your business, but is unable to reach a “real” person? With most phone systems, this key figure is difficult to uncover outside of the call center. That’s why ShoreTel Sky provides the Live Answer Service Metric as part of our ShoreTel Sky Intelligence package. Customers tell exactly how many calls reach a person, regardless of which line is called or how many auto-attendants are used to direct the call. This sophisticated, but easy to use dashboard lets you understand this vital statistic for your whole company or for any individual phone number.
ShoreTel Sky makes it easy to unlock powerful real-time information to help you sell more, provide better service, and effectively manage staffing costs.
Call Flow Editor
The Call Flow Editor gives phone administrators a visual representation of the company call flow. It also gives administrators the ability to make call flow modifications on the fly without the need to be a telecom expert or understand advanced telecom terminology. Changes can easily be made to; auto attendants, ring groups, time of day routing, dial-by-name directories and profile settings.