Toll Free Numbers & 800 Numbers
Business Toll Free Service Lets Your Customers Always Reach Your Company
Toll free and 800 numbers are a relatively inexpensive strategy for businesses to achieve a national presence, to eliminate customer long distance fees for sales and support, and/or to obtain a customized telephone “vanity” number that is easy for customers to remember. Businesses pay a monthly fee to own the number and some providers charge a per usage fee for each incoming call.
Grow Your Company’s Presence with a Toll Free 800 Number
Keeping you connected is at the heart of our hosted PBX. We offer you innovative and convenient ways to reach your customers, employees, suppliers, vendors and partners. When you’re ready for a national presence that can be advertised online, TV or in print, we offer 800 and other toll free phone numbers that promote your company as a large business capable of managing calls from across the nation – even if you’re a small local company with a dispersed workforce.
Toll free numbers (including 800, 888, 877, 866 and 855) offer additional features and benefits:
Reach More Customers
- Your customers and business ecosystem can reach you free of charge from anywhere in the country
- Transmit and receive faxes
- Toll free numbers can be instantly routed to any specified phone, such as a local office, mobile phone or call center
Improve Your Marketing
- Give customers a number they can remember by choosing a vanity number that is customized to your business, such as an acronym, slogan, or company initials
- Use different toll free numbers for different marketing campaigns to see which drives more leads and/or sales
Improve Your Productivity
- Track call volume, hang-up rates and other metrics through our easy-to-use online portal
- Access voicemails and emails
If you prefer a local presence in an area outside of your geographical location, ShoreTel offers virtual phone numbers as well. These phone numbers have a local area code but incoming calls are instantly routed to a specified phone, such as your sales desk, call center or even mobile phone. If you already have an existing toll free 800 number with your current phone service provider, you can even port it over to our business VoIP system.
Your phone is more than just an expense. It’s a revenue generating and protecting engine machine that connects your customers with your business. ShoreTel Sky offers the business phone features, functionality, reliability and customer service you deserve to ensure you are accessible and connected. We invite you to learn more about our communications solutions by contacting us directly and taking a quick tour. Your phones can do more. We want to show you how.Print