Replace an Old Phone System
When it is time to ditch the legacy phone system
For most companies, the office phone system is such an important part of doing business that they don’t think about replacing or changing it very frequently. In fact, statistics say the businesses replace a legacy phone system only about once every seven years. If you think about how fast technology changes, this means that many companies are struggling with an outdated phone system they are reluctant to replace.
Barriers to legacy phone system replacement
There are good reasons that companies are slow to replace an old phone system including:
- Concerns about disruption to business
- Lack of knowledge about modern phone system options
- Scarcity of IT resources to manage the legacy phone system replacement
- Anticipated challenge of retraining staff
- No budget for large capital expenditure
Drivers to replace an old phone system
Even given those concerns, eventually legacy phone system replacement becomes necessary due to increasing challenges like:
- Expensive hardware upgrade and maintenance contract requirements
- Outdated features that are not flexible enough to meet current business needs
- Increasing reliance on IT staff for management
- Capacity limitations
How we can help change out your old telephone system
ShoreTel Sky helps companies who need to replace an old phone system by making the transition painless and offering all of the advantages of today’s modern business phone systems. We offer:
- Simplified installation and complete support – With the ShoreTel Sky experience, you’ll be out of the business of running a phone system.
- A cloud-based solution – All the latest features available to all customers without hardware upgrades or maintenance contracts.
- One vendor simplicity – We are the phone system vendor and telcom provider.
- Ultimate flexibility – Pay for only what you need now and grow on your terms. Support multiple locations and remote workers.
- Features, Features, Features! – If you haven’t used a modern phone system, you’ll be blown away by what it can do. Voicemail transcription to email, on demand conferencing, call recording, fax to email and smartphone support are just a few features of our cloud-based phone system.
So, if you are ready to replace an old phone system, drop us a line. One of our transition experts will help you understand your options and make sure you understand what to expect from a legacy phone system replacement.