It’s almost time once again for cloud enthusiasts from all over the world to converge in San Francisco for Salesforce.com’s annual user conference, Dreamforce. The event being held from November 18-21 is one of the world’s largest technology conferences with more than 60,000 attendees and 350 sponsors. We wouldn’t miss it!
Please pay us a visit in booth N1818 (Moscone Center North). We’ll be demonstrating our latest Salesforce.com integrations for both ShoreTel Sky and on-premises customers. We’ll also be featuring the ShoreTel Dock, the must have mobility enabler for the modern worker.
Integration, Intelligence, Enablement
ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com represents the next generation of computer telephony integration with CRM. Leveraging the Salesforce.com cloud-to-cloud adapter, it supports an unprecedented level of integration between the ShoreTel Sky cloud-based phone system, ShoreTel Sky Contact Center and Salesforce.com. Activities are fully integrated with the Salesforce system, whether users are remote or in the office, logged in or out of the system.
Drop by our booth to see:
- 20/20 Activity View – Call records are captured in the Lead or Contact record for all calls made from the business phone system, regardless of whether the user is logged in to Salesforce.com. Records for calls made on mobile devices using ShoreTel mobility are also captured, giving management a truly complete view in to the activities that drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Voicemail transcription – Voicemail messages received by ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce users are transcribed into text and added to the matching Contact record. This approach takes the idea of creating a comprehensive record of client interaction to a whole new level.
- Single Sign-on to ShoreTel Sky Contact Center and Enterprise Contact Center – ShoreTel Sky contact center agents can log in and out of queues and set their availability states from within the Salesforce.com application.
- Presence monitoring – With presence monitoring, always know if someone is available to take a call prior to calling or transferring a customer call.
- Salesforce workflow integration – Launch contextual call logs, follow up tasks and events from the CTI.
ShoreTel Sky Business SMS Provides an Assist for Dreamforce Staff
During the event, ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com will be used by Salesforce.com employees who will assist attendees with questions about the event by responding to text messages. With ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com, SMS messages are received and sent from the Salesforce.com application using their business phone number. This eliminates the need for employees to exchange text messages with customers using personal mobile devices. If you’re coming to Dreamforce, stop by the Live Call Center or ShoreTel’s booth #N1818 to see it in action.
Table Talk on Nov. 18 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
ShoreTel is hosting a table talk at lunch time on the first day of the event, Monday Nov. 18, in the main tent at Yerba Buena Garden. Stop by to discuss “Business Communications with Integration, Intelligence and Enablement.”
Learn how ShoreTel Leverages Salesforce
Join Heather Bennett, Brent Barbara and Ben Irvine on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 1 p.m. at Moscone West, room 3002, to see our presentation, “Fulfilling CRM’s Promise: Sales and Service in the Cloud.” learn how ShoreTel is leveraging Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Knowledge to transform our business and customers’ experience. We’ve reaped economic and cultural benefits by deploying Service Cloud to our agents and unifying both teams with a central source of truth, Salesforce Knowledge. We will discuss specific examples of the solution, team integration, and reveal results related to: Salesforce adoption, increased revenue, improved cross-department cooperation, and ultimately, happier customers.
If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a member of our team, just drop us a line. We hope to see you there!