The Best Business Phone Service – Customers Love Us
Phone Service Is Not Just Dial Tone. It’s a Strategic, Revenue-Generating Machine
Some companies see their phone service as just another business expense. ShoreTel customers, however, realize that they can leverage the phone as a critically important selling and customer service tool in their organization. Your phone is your connection to your customers, vendors, suppliers and employees. The quality of the phone service is a direct reflection of the quality of your business. If your phone isn’t an asset, then it’s likely a liability. How much business is lost because of a bad connection, dropped calls, or long hold times? Your phone can do more and we can show you how.
Two Different Perspectives on Business Phone Service
When you think of your phones, do you consider them an integral part of your business or simply cost of doing business that must be minimized? Which one of these visions best describes your perception of your current business phone system?
The Phone is a Strategic Tool
- Call quality is important
- The phone always needs to work
- Staff can get up & running with their phones quickly
- Phones help employees be more efficient
- Intelligence from phone calls empowers sales & customer service to make better decisions
The Phone is Only an Expense
- It’s OK if calls have static or echoes
- Dropped calls and outages are “normal”
- OK if moving or adding staff takes a lot of work
- Using the phone is a waste of time
- No problem if reps need to continually ask customers for account details
If call quality, phone reliability, ease of use and functionality are important to your business, then we want to talk to you. ShoreTel Sky is a brilliantly simple cloud based phone solution with unified communications to help you increase productivity, generate revenue, reduce total cost of ownership and streamline operations. Our VoIP phone service experts can get you up and running quickly on a phone system you’ll love. Take a look to see how it all works.
Choosing the Best Business Phone Service
Are you ready to empower your employees with technology that can literally change the game? You need to know where to start. While thousands of our customers agree with us in believing that ShoreTel Sky is the best business phone service, there are some basic questions you should ask yourself and any provider you’re considering.
- Will dropped calls or bad call quality lead to missed sales opportunities?
- How important is it to always have the phone service working?
- Do I want to easily integrate my CRM or other apps with my phone service?
- Do I want to give my salespeople and service reps the information they need when they need it?
- Do I want customer and prospect calls automatically logged in my CRM/ERP?
- Do I value measuring the productivity and value generated from my staff using the phone?
- What is the customer experience if calls drop or they sound like they’re in an echo chamber?
- Does it matter if customers have a good experience talking with us or will be something that they dread?
- How will customers feel if they get passed around multiple times and have to repeat the same story again and again?
- Do they offer white glove installation to make sure you are online and working quickly?
- Do they provide end user support or are you and your IT team on the hook for support?
- Is reaching technical support easy and quick or is it a big hassle?
- Does support resolve your problem or do you have to track them down and bug them to fix the issue?
- What type of customer satisfaction do they have?
- What is their Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
- Do they publish their customer satisfaction ratings publicly?
- Are they reliable and publish online their availability and service issues?
- What is their churn rate (how often to customers leave them and go somewhere else)?
- How stable is the company and will they exist 5 years from now?
Your Phone. Your Choice.
Your business must have phone service. It’s your choice whether you want that phone service to be an asset or a liability to your company. For less money than you might think, you could be utilizing leading business VoIP technology with near 100 percent reliability, better quality, more features , greater mobility, and the best service compared with other business phone service alternatives. We invite you to see how powerful your phone system can be.Print