Business VoIP from ShoreTel Sky
Managed VoIP Phone Service & Systems That Improve your Business & Productivity
Since 2000, ShoreTel Sky has redefined what a phone system can do. Our business VoIP service provides thousands of companies with an enterprise-class phone system packed with features that help your company become more efficient, more mobile and more productive. Our cloud-based solutions give businesses ultimate flexibility, connectivity and seamless integration with their business-critical applications. We provide the phone system and the phone service, streamlining billing, support and administration. Your phone system can do more. We want to show you how.
What is Business VoIP & Why Should You Care?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is simply a technology that converts sound into digital voice communication and transfers it using the same technology that powers the Internet. VoIP for business is gaining in popularity and many providers are jumping on the bandwagon. Our VoIP solution for business is hosted in the cloud and is often preferred over traditional land lines, hardware-based IP phone systems or even basic hosted VoIP services because it:
- Includes robust calling features that enable staff to be more efficient and productive
- Provides greater mobility for remote users who only need the internet to connect
- Offers greater flexibility for organizations needing to move offices, open new locations or ramp up/down staff quickly
- Requires less resources to support, maintain and administer your phone service, allowing you to focus on your business instead of the phones or dealing with phone companies
Ready to Learn More About Business VoIP?
Sometimes, seeing is believing. Click on a button below to take a Quick Tour or see ShoreTel Sky VoIP for Business in action.
Why Use ShoreTel Sky VoIP for Business?
As a leading business VoIP PBX provider, we give you superior call quality and renowned service throughout the transition, implementation and ongoing use of the technology. We continually invest in innovation based on technology trends, research and customer feedback to make sure our products provide our clients with the latest technology and are tailored to their needs. ShoreTel Sky includes:
- More than 90 enterprise-level phone features are included with our VoIP offering at no additional charge
- Several optional features, including call recording, on-demand conferencing, voicemail to email transcription and fax to email
- Streamlines communications
- Collaborate any way you need (softphones, BYOD, chat, share desktops, etc.)
- Use your smartphone just as you would your office desk phone
- Never miss an important call or message
- Read your voicemails delivered to your email inbox
- Helps increase sales, customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies
- CRM/ERP (e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Sage, etc.)
- Applicant Tracking (e.g. Bullhorn, JobDiva, Sendouts, MaxHire, etc.)
- Click-to-dial from all major browsers
- Phone to App API for integration with other packaged solutions
- Easy-to-use web interface to set preferences and monitor activity
- Call metrics, including sales performance, service levels and staffing efficiency
- Phone-based Business Intelligence and Analytics with detailed reports and dashboards
Not all Business VoIP is Created Equally
Many companies offer VoIP for businesses, but only ShoreTel Sky includes a variety of advanced, easy-to-use applications to fully unify corporate communications while guaranteeing call quality and service. We take the time to learn about your environment, requirements and infrastructure to custom design a scalable communications platform that fits your current and potential future needs.
- Hosted – We offer Business VoIP without installing bulky physical equipment onsite at your location(s), except the phones and a single router. The full-feature phones install in minutes, there is no hardware for you to maintain and administrative functions can be managed using a browser-based Web portal on the Internet.
- Cloud – Turn your phone system into a software-based service that we host in our secure data centers similar to other SaaS applications, such as Salesforce.com. Let us own and manage the system – and the upgrades – so you can leverage the latest technology without continually investing more capital. Add users only as needed, and offer them true mobility, robust calling features and reliable service.
- Managed – Let us provide and be responsible for the phones, phone services, applications, and data connection from our data centers to your location(s) so you are guaranteed superior call quality and service. Instead of routing your calls over the public Internet, ShoreTel Sky uses a private data line to give you your own “HOV” lane to the phone carrier, eliminating slow connections or service interruptions.
Where Can I Go to Learn More?
We believe an informed customer is a savvy customer. We want you to have access to all the information you need to make the best decision possible for your organization. Whether you’re a small company with only a handful of employees to support or a large enterprise with multiple locations, you can get you up and running with our hosted PBX in less time than you may think. Don’t think of the phone as just another business expense; it’s an essential tool that connects you with your co-workers, customers and prospects. The best phone services help you succeed. It should be reliable and even fun to use!
We invite you to view the Quick Tour and watch our Product Demos so you can see how ShoreTel Sky might work for you. Of course, should you be ready for a more personal experience, you can contact us directly to speak with a Business VoIP expert or ask for a personal onsite demonstration.